2008年9月16日 星期二

B-Daman Zero



I have no idea where the "marble soldier" got his weird name. But I know one thing---the "toy" is definitely NOT for first graders. I spent the whole night, trying to put the tiny pieces together, not to mention its ugly and time-wasting decorative stickers. Is it necessary to make it a torture to the parents? Why don't they sell ready-made marble soldiers?

I know, I know, I am grumpy. If you are pushed and urged every 5 minutes ("Dad, have you finished?" "Hurry up! I am going to bed." "Can you do it or not? Maybe I should find someone else..."), you won't feel better than I.




Finally, the mission impossible was completed. Now, there is only one more little problem ---Marble Soldier No. 2 for my second son............

Is there anyone interested in assembling marble soldiers?


沒有留言:

張貼留言