A Scary Tale 一仁33 謝依衡 m. m.
One day, everyone fell asleep. In the dark and messy corner, there is something waiting for its meal. It’s eager to have some blood……
Like every teenager, I’m a common student, so I locked my room’s door, and put on the earphones. Now,everything is ready. I took out my comic book and started to enjoy the great time. But just then, I was disturbed by some stupid noise. “Oh! What a stupid mosquito!”When I just said it, a finger fell on the mosquito with very strong power--then it was dead. That’s why people called me “The God's Hand of Killing Mosquito”.
Very creative. I like the opening most. You do know how to create a sense of suspense.
Father and Son 一仁14 胡獻文 Big David
My father always enter my private room and open my drawer since I was two years ago. I think he doesn’t respect me at all. So I find some time to talk with him. But his explanation is that my desk was too messy. He wanted to tidy it up for me. But I want to have a private place of my own, so I make a deal with my father –I don’t want him to always touch my things and I promise I will clean up my bedroom by myself and he will not enter my bedroom without being allowed.
A very clever design. You combine the two problems in the textbook, which allows you to put in many new words.
My Life in Junior High 一仁3 何柏謙 River
When I was in a private junior high school, the life there was filled with pressure. For example,we had to be good in our schoolwork. In our class, it was very common that the drawers were full of books. After lunch, the school allowed us to take a thirty-minute break. At the time, nobody was awake. Everyone was very tired, and teachers always said, “Be a hard-working student, and you’ll go to a good senior high school. At last, you’ll go to a good college.” After the BC Test, everyone went to a good senior high school. Three years later, I hope that my classmates can go to a good college!
Yes, this is what I called a “true, personal, touching” story. To be able to express your life experiences with the newly learned words is one major purpose of this assignment. Good job!
My New Class 一仁24 馮信維 Ice Horse
1) After I entered senior high school, I think the schoolwork is more interesting than junior high school. Especially English is the funnest, like LIVE magazines and sentence-making. I also respect English teacher. Although he doesn’t speak English well, he tries his best to explain every word in class. I think it’s an excellent example to show yourself. I will be able to enter a good college by following teacher’s lead.
2) When I got into our classroom for the first time, I thought wow that’s terrible. It’s untidy and messy. But our teacher gives us some advice on how to clean up the classroom. After one day, the classroom isn’t as untidy as a garbage heap.
Well, you can certainly make a good diplomat in the future. I am pleased. ^_^ , and I believe your homeroom teacher is, too.
Schoolwork Isn't Everything 一仁29 蔡坤易 Mr. Queen
1) Parents in Taiwan usually place a lot of pressure on their children’s academic performance. They think that as students, all we need to do is study hard and get into a good college. However, I think that we also need some free time to cultivate our hobbies. They do it for our own good, making it hard to explain to them how we feel. I hope that one day they can understand that, in life, fun is as important as hard work.
2) You should take a more enthusiastic attitude toward your schoolwork.
3) Although Chris was very tired, he still tried to stay awake in order to meet the deadline.
The Queen's English is surely good. I bet you write better than many of the senior students in our school. Your writing shows your spirit of independence.
A Secret Meeting一仁17 曹育瑞 Ray
1) The mice are having a private meeting in my messy drawer.
2) Having a lot of schoolwork and pressure is very common in college.
Teacherfrog:When I saw the first sentence, I couldn't help laughing. The image is so interesting!
The Drawer一仁15 唐劭樺 Jesus
A drawer which can be locked can give you more privacy, and you can also keep your desk tidy,not messy.
You put the new words and sentence patterns into one beautiful and meaningful sentence. Well done!